Columbia University http://www.columbia.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Columbia University?
ShebaBaby

Great place especially if you'd like to continue your education.

Madam Gertrude School of Nursing

Received some sexist feedback and found the men in this department did not treat women with respect.

Madam Diplomat

This is a majority-female environment, so that can be good or bad, depending on how diverse you desire your company culture. Women are promoted as equally as men, however, it is expected that you are collaborative and congenial in order to receive recognition. It needs to be hard work with a smile in order to get ahead.

Lady digigal Associate Director, Law

It is very difficult to advance within your department.

Madam anon548 Officer of Administration

Not a lot of opportunity to grow

Lady hperceval

Women are definitely treated fairly in my field and given opportunities to advance. There is flexibility in the culture but not as much as one would hope (in theory some functions can work from home but its not looked upon highly).

Lady Trudi

varied. Opportunity for independent thinking and initiative development. Colleagues tremendous. Communication poor, generally

Madam ESFE

There are a lot of women in senior leadership, with and without children. That helps get some flexibility.

Lady Katja

I am a student at Columbia, therefore this survey doesn't necessarily apply to me, but I am interested in using this site for future employment. I am a senior and would like to have information when deciding where to apply for a full-time position for next year!

Madam Researcher

I worked as a research assistant at Columbia Business School for a year. During this time, I worked on two different research projects under the guidance of three professors. I worked in a team setting with other research assistants and presented our findings during weekly meetings to the professors. It is a great opportunity for anyone looking to strength their research and presentation skills and get involved in publication of scholarly research. Hours are very flexible and everyone is very supportive and friendly. I had a great experience.

Women Review Columbia University for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Columbia University by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website ShebaBaby Madam Gertrude Madam Diplomat Lady digigal Madam anon548 Lady hperceval Lady Trudi Madam ESFE Lady Katja Madam Researcher