Computer Sciences Corporation

"nine company to work.Good work life balance."
One thing Computer Sciences Corporation can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Would you recommend Computer Sciences Corporation to other women?
"I've worked here for 8 yrs and women do not have the same opportunities as men."
Manager, IT
Would you recommend Computer Sciences Corporation to other women?
"The gender representation has shifted significantly during my tenure. When I first joined, leadership was very male-dominated. However, in the past few years, our company has experienced a significant transformation and females are now well-represented in both senior and mid-level leadership roles. Women are respected for their contributions and capabilities in the same manner as their male counterparts."
Would you recommend Computer Sciences Corporation to other women?
"I see a good mix of men and women in all types of roles, which is impressive since this is IT. I know that maternity leave is non-existent, and the company doesn't give regular raises or bonuses is most cases, so there are definitely reasons to consider a company with better long-term benefits in that way. The health plan selections are actually pretty good, you can choose from 4 providers and 5 or so tiers of coverage, depending on your budget and/or needs. I have experienced only minor sexism, in the form of condescension and maybe unwanted flirting, but never from management. Most of my coworkers consider this job a paycheck until a better offer comes along, since the company doesn't seem to care much about talent retention."
Administrative Associate, Government Contract
Would you recommend Computer Sciences Corporation to other women?
"I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone, just because the company doesn't make employees a priority. But a job is a job, so if this is the best option salary-wise, there's nothing wrong with working here."
"Make promises that are never kept. Promised management never got. Decent pay is what kept me there till accident. I have been on leave a couple times. 1st time I was threatened that I would loose my job if I didn't return. 2nd time I was laid off due to there was no way I could come back and they did not want to fire me. What ever you do make sure you get the disability payments thank GOD I had that."
Would you recommend Computer Sciences Corporation to other women?
"different contract ...different supers then yes"
"I have worked here for two years it is a nice company to work for they treat their employees fairly. The women have just as much a chance for advancement as the men. They are treated equally."