Great place to work for women in the hospital and corporate offices.

Mama Mia

There are some benefits if you have been there a long time (years) that are good. But your experience will be highly influenced by your manager and department so not everyone is treated equally.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I qualified for 12 wks Fmla. Since I had been with Dignity Health for almost 10 yrs I was able to use my EIB to pay for my maternity leave. Prior to going on maternity leave I met with HR to verify I could extend my leave with my bosses approval to 16 wks using all of my EIB and some PTO. While this was approved prior to going out on leave another manager tried to take my time away from me. I was forced to go on personal leave and told my job could be replaced (even though I had gotten approval before). They made my maternity leave an absolute nightmare.

It's a healthcare company and different departments have more flexibility and growth potential.

I think it is a decent place to work with good benefits.

Madam Mama

IT

If you find yourself pregnant within a year and not qualified for FMLA, your boss and HR will make your life a nightmare. I was looking for some clarity and structure around maternity leave and it was inferred to me that asking for unpaid, unprotected personal time to supplement unpaid, unprotected medical leave would definitley leave my job in jeapordy. Six weeks was deemed "excessive" for maternity leave by my leader and HR was LESS than helpful in opening up a dialog. Now that I am back (after a short medical maternity leave), I feel like a criminal by leaving 4 times a day to pump, asking for a remote work day (when the majority of IT and my team is full-time remote) and navigating all my leaders that are timeclock watchers (even though I am a salaried employee). It's a nightmare being a new mom, pumping and trying to satisfy these control freaks who do not hold themselves to the same standard.

Women Review Dignity Health for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Dignity Health by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website anon2709 Mama Mia Madam Mama