Epsilon

www.epsilon.com

• Flexibility of the employer

We have unlimited PTO and a formal work from home policy, largely because our head of Human Resources is an amazing woman.

Because there are so many men in leadership, and it is noticed by the few of us who are women, there is a push to hire women -which is good and bad. Hiring someone just because she is a woman, or inventing roles to bring in a token woman, is insulting.

womantalk17

It's very team dependent, but I've had nothing but great experiences.

Madam Media Queen

VP

Sales

I believe women are supported and many are in senior management, however the executive team - president, CEO, etc is male and not always focused on bias, so a male boss with a sensitivity chip missing may slip through now and then, but for the most part it's a good place for women.

Madam anon948

Sr. Business Analyst

Management layers are very much still a boys network here. Women in technology roles are not advanced as quickly as male counterparts, and rarely advance beyond a mid-level technical team manager. Aside from the pressure and expectation to work long hours, nights and weekends, there is also an expectation to work rotating weekly 24hr on-call shifts, and often take the on-call role for many weeks per year. In short, burnout and lack of life-balance is pretty normal.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

It will take a lot of proactive effort and political savvy to "manage your manager" in many cases.

Lady CubeCog

Manager

Analytics

This is a great place to work if you want to start a family. I am currently rather bored at work and do not see great opportunities for advancement (though the same is true for many men), but I am staying put because we hope to have a child in the not too distant future. My group has great work-life balance. I typically work a regular 40 hour, non-stressful week and can work at home as needed on an ad-hoc or regular basis. The company is self insured, so the health insurance is not bad at all. The company pays for 1 week of parental leave (for either gender), then short-term disability pays at 100% of salary for 8 more weeks, and the rest is FMLA. Furthermore, the company offers a babysitting benefit - you get 40 hours of babysitting completely covered, and 40 more at $4/hour. Most importantly, coworkers can gift this benefit to each other, so you can collect some decent hours. The company also offers a dependent care account - up to $5K/year pre-tax to pay for day care.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Epsilon in the past year?

say gotten better

Women are more comfortable speaking up about areas where women in our company need more support. More women are now represented on the Sales team, across all levels, which has been heavily male-oriented in recent years.

say gotten worse

No comments yet.

say the same

No comments yet.

Women Review Epsilon for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Epsilon by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website womantalk17 Madam Media Queen Madam anon948 Lady CubeCog