Epsilon www.epsilon.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Epsilon?
womantalk17

It's very team dependent, but I've had nothing but great experiences.

Madam Media Queen VP, Sales

I believe women are supported and many are in senior management, however the executive team - president, CEO, etc is male and not always focused on bias, so a male boss with a sensitivity chip missing may slip through now and then, but for the most part it's a good place for women.

Madam anon948 Sr. Business Analyst

Management layers are very much still a boys network here. Women in technology roles are not advanced as quickly as male counterparts, and rarely advance beyond a mid-level technical team manager. Aside from the pressure and expectation to work long hours, nights and weekends, there is also an expectation to work rotating weekly 24hr on-call shifts, and often take the on-call role for many weeks per year. In short, burnout and lack of life-balance is pretty normal.

It will take a lot of proactive effort and political savvy to "manage your manager" in many cases.
Lady CubeCog Manager, Analytics

This is a great place to work if you want to start a family. I am currently rather bored at work and do not see great opportunities for advancement (though the same is true for many men), but I am staying put because we hope to have a child in the not too distant future. My group has great work-life balance. I typically work a regular 40 hour, non-stressful week and can work at home as needed on an ad-hoc or regular basis. The company is self insured, so the health insurance is not bad at all. The company pays for 1 week of parental leave (for either gender), then short-term disability pays at 100% of salary for 8 more weeks, and the rest is FMLA. Furthermore, the company offers a babysitting benefit - you get 40 hours of babysitting completely covered, and 40 more at $4/hour. Most importantly, coworkers can gift this benefit to each other, so you can collect some decent hours. The company also offers a dependent care account - up to $5K/year pre-tax to pay for day care.

Women Review Epsilon for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Epsilon by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website womantalk17 Madam Media Queen Madam anon948 Lady CubeCog