FedEx Corporation http://www.fedex.com/us/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about FedEx Corporation?
DriverMama Courier

It can be a brutal job for a woman, I'm not particularly girly but I get sick of dirt from boxes all over my skin and face and under my nails and how much heavy lifting I have to do every day. If you have any creative desire you will not enjoy this job.

Shortly I will be needing to take maternity leave, I do not know yet what my company offers.
Depends on the person. Some women/people are satisfied with this job and environment. I would never recommend it to a creative person or anyone who wants to feel any sense of accomplishment. It's just a grind.
Have more stringent screening for management positions and continued development of managers.
Lady Adie

Long hours

Lady texmex Management

Check if management is what you really want from this company. They do not follow their own mission statement People/Service/Profit...they are only interested in Profit..the more you give them the more they will suck your life away..with NO appreciation. This is predominantly a male environment.

yes/no, but caution and long hours in management
Lady Loader Lady Package Handler

Most of the employees (including management and upper management ) are men. There are women employed here but I say less than 10% of employees are female. It's a laborious job and does require a lot of frequent, heavy lifting. Men and women will help you lift a package if you need the assistance, but it is a job for a woman that is physically fit or has the desire to be fit. Since I've been working here I've improved my strength significantly. When I first started it was difficult for me to lift 30 pounds above my head, but it was doable. Now I'm lifting 60 pounds, 70 pounds above my head so my strength and stamina has improved, which is great! They are very flexible with vacation, and school. I've received 5 pay raises since I began and now make $2/hour more than when I was hired. They also offer health insurance for part-time employees and full-time (full coverage for both) for $20.00 and depending on your coverage (if you get all dental, vision and health) can be as low as $10/month. They also give college students $1,500/year with grade reports submitted. So they do support education for their employees. There is no dress code, just wear something that isn't too baggy because you could be seriously injured if you wear baggy clothes as a package handler. In the winter it can be brutal because it isn't well heated. Even though there is heat the dock doors are opening and closing often with trucks leaving and coming so be prepared to be cold or spend some money on winter clothes (Carhartt suits are recommended). Other than that it's a great place to work.

Lady joyce Truck Driver

some managers treated women very different than the men coworkers

Lady Magnolia Project Manager, Information Technology

Unless your age is 21 - 35, or you are a lesbian, I would not recommend working here. There is no promotion of women into management because of the off-shore out-sourcing to India. Even if you confidentially approach management with any issue, you are black-balled. Management has a party line about Living PSP (People, Service, Profit), but their actions and decisions are completely counter to their words.

Lady anon386 Delivery Driver, Home Delivery

It's a great place to work.

Madam Watchout

That it's a good company to work for, but if you are minority or women you have a lot of hurdles to jump.

Women Review FedEx Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of FedEx Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 8 reviews Company Website DriverMama Lady Adie Lady texmex Lady Loader Lady Lady joyce Lady Magnolia Lady anon386 Madam Watchout