Forrester Research www.forrester.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Forrester Research?
Anon1989

The culture here is really dependent on which department you work in. I worked in an area that was made up of mostly women so work-life balance was understood and there were never issues for any of the working mothers that I knew to leave early, or take time off/work from home when there issues related to their children.

ARMom2016

Choose your manager/team wisely. Not all leaders are willing to offer family-friendly/flexible working environment.

Had to use all vacation and PTO to compensate for the delta between short term disability and my full pay. I also only received 75% of my bonus.
It depends on your leadership. Some are more flexible than others with respect to being in the office, tending to family needs, etc.

Overall, I work with great people -- smart, fun culture. However, there is a noticeable lack of women in leadership roles.

Forrester upper management has made it clear they don't want to expand the maternity leave policy, and there is a limited number of women in leadership roles. That said, the company culture overall is pretty great. I work with a lot of smart, fun people.

2 weeks at 100% pay, 8 weeks at 80%
Lady Tufta

Good opportunities but very few women in senior management. Less vacation than at comparable firms.

Madam anon838

This company has a lot of women, but like most - lacks many at the top tiers and on the executive team. For the most part you are treated fairly, but there is a lingering feeling of an old boys club. Maternity leave is pretty limited, nothing special just the 10 weeks you can get paid through disability at 80%. Requests to extend the leave are denied. Any bonus you are eligible for is reduced by your time out on leave, but goals and expectations are not reduced. (you have to perform as if you were here 12 months, but you are only given a bonus for 9 months of work)

Depends on the department, but there is an old boys club feel across most of the organization
Lady Communications

Many opportunities for women in different roles and departments in the company.

Women Review Forrester Research for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Forrester Research by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website Anon1989 ARMom2016 anon1267 Lady Tufta Madam anon838 Lady Communications