Forrester Research Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Forrester Research offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Information Services: Technology Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Information Services: Technology industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Forrester Research
- Madam anon838 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- anon1267 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- ARMom2016 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
Forrester Research Maternity Leave Comments
- "This company has a lot of women, but like most - lacks many at the top tiers and on the executive team. For the most part you are treated fairly, but there is a lingering feeling of an old boys club. Maternity leave is pretty limited, nothing special just the 10 weeks you can get paid through disability at 80%. Requests to extend the leave are denied. Any bonus you are eligible for is reduced by your time out on leave, but goals and expectations are not reduced. (you have to perform as if you were here 12 months, but you are only given a bonus for 9 months of work)" - Madam anon838
- "Forrester upper management has made it clear they don't want to expand the maternity leave policy, and there is a limited number of women in leadership roles. That said, the company culture overall is pretty great. I work with a lot of smart, fun people." - Anonymous - 7580
- "2 weeks at 100% pay, 8 weeks at 80%" - Anonymous - 7580
- "Had to use all vacation and PTO to compensate for the delta between short term disability and my full pay. I also only received 75% of my bonus. " - ARMom2016