Forrester Research Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Forrester Research offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Information Services: Technology Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Information Services: Technology industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Forrester Research
- Madam anon838 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- anon1267 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- ARMom2016 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
Forrester Research Maternity Leave Comments
- "This company has a lot of women, but like most - lacks many at the top tiers and on the executive team. For the most part you are treated fairly, but there is a lingering feeling of an old boys club. Maternity leave is pretty limited, nothing special just the 10 weeks you can get paid through disability at 80%. Requests to extend the leave are denied. Any bonus you are eligible for is reduced by your time out on leave, but goals and expectations are not reduced. (you have to perform as if you were here 12 months, but you are only given a bonus for 9 months of work)" - Madam anon838
- "Forrester upper management has made it clear they don't want to expand the maternity leave policy, and there is a limited number of women in leadership roles. That said, the company culture overall is pretty great. I work with a lot of smart, fun people." - Anonymous - 7580
- "2 weeks at 100% pay, 8 weeks at 80%" - Anonymous - 7580
- "Had to use all vacation and PTO to compensate for the delta between short term disability and my full pay. I also only received 75% of my bonus. " - ARMom2016
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...