Lady Dxyland58 Senior Property & Casualty Agent, Customer Service

This is for women and men also. Age is a major factor at Geico. This just happened over the last 5 or so years. You are great until you start to slow down because of your age. Once you do, it's out the door you go. I inquired to a manager one time why Geico never hires older workers and was told because they are not applying. With respect I said I did not believe that. That was the end of the conversation. We were told if we did not have a degree or working on a degree we would never be able to advance. I know of a situation when about 12 older employees in just my department all at one time were forced to take early retirement, resign, or be terminated. It is such a shame that companies do this to the older workforce who many times have dedicated their best years to the company. Geico use to be the best company in the world to work for then it was like they turned on you. My career was cut short due to my age and I will always resent it. Shame on you Geico and all companies that practice age discrimination.

Only if young and degreed or persuing degree
Lady silveredseas

From what I've seen so far, there is a pretty good mix of genders in all levels, from entry level to management.

Women Review Geico for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Geico by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 22 reviews Company Website Lady Dxyland58 Lady silveredseas