Interbrand

interbrand.com

kit91414

Some women are easily threatened by other women. They will be interested in making life very difficult for you.

Agencymom

The benefits package is not what they claim. 401K match, bonus and profit sharing are at their discretion. They never choose to give them out. I know employees who had the same compensation for 4 years with no raise. I was misinformed about several policies, until I needed to make use of them.

After 4 years of service you can get UP TO 8 weeks paid. When I went to use it, it was actually 6 weeks for a natural birth (compared to C Section). Plus they make you use vacation for the first week until benefits kick in. That equated to 5 weeks paid, that I had to earn through years of service.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Maybe. Benefits are so-so

XS100

Interbrandhealth

Good for entry level employees, but not great for more seasoned workers, especially women.

Miss MiLady

There are many smart women in the rank-and-file here, but leadership is a closed boys club. There is a nice environment at pre-executive levels, where women are definitely respected and leading as much as they can. There definitely seems to be a glass ceiling here, and the maternity leave policy does not help. Sure, with disability you can get five weeks paid which is better than the national requirement, but it still pales in comparison to what many larger companies offer.

Maybe. Leadership is a closed boys' club. But the rank and file has tons of smart women.

Lady dansh99

There are several women in leadership in the company, some of which are mothers. There is decent WFH flexibility and an OK room for pumping mothers. I think women are treated fairly here but there maternity leave is pretty average to poor.

Maybe. Maternity Benefits are pretty standard, FMLA with a combination of STD and PTO. But there are a fair amount fo women in leadership and they are flexible with working remote if your kids are sick or you just need a day at home. There is an OK breast pumping room for new moms who pump.