JP Morgan Chase & Co http://www.jpmorganchase.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about JP Morgan Chase & Co?
Lady Peace799 Associate

Good Maternity Leave Benefits. Large Company with lots of opportunities, just have to have the patience and contacts to navigate through it. Company does reward top performing employees, but the pay may not always match the caliber of work being done.

Lady Laughs-A-Lot Vice President, Private Bank

experience depends on office location (city/state/country)

Gramercy Girl

it's a great working environment where you are always challenged and surrounded by smart people

anon1099 Girl

Lady StefWeis

My job was incredibly boring and I hated it. It was a very impersonal, sterile environment. However this could have just been the department I was working in. It also wasn't a good fit for my personality or interests. Women and men seemed to be treated equally, as far as I could tell. The top manager in my department was a woman.

Women Review JP Morgan Chase & Co for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of JP Morgan Chase & Co by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 45 reviews Company Website Lady Peace799 Lady Laughs-A-Lot Gramercy Girl anon1099 Girl Lady StefWeis