Mcgraw-Hill Education www.mheducation.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mcgraw-Hill Education?
Luna Girl

Almost all of the managers are men. When it comes to corporate 'bonding' events the women make up the planning committee and the men tell them what they want planned. Women typically spend more time working as contractors before getting hired full time than men do.

It depends on who your boss is.
Lady chance QC Analyst, GTS Quality Assurance/Quality Control

Management is male dominated. Business model includes outsourcing for development as well as some other roles.

Lady msdeaj

the work at home positions are convenient for a double income family; I dont recommend this for a single parent household.

Lady Cares

Do your research. Get to know who you work for. That can be the difference.

Lady Molly

be prepared if you work for mcgraw hill education to do many many tasks for nominal pay. no recognition, friendly people are few

Lady jfougeron

I've worked with MHE for several years and feel like women are have the same opportunity for equal pay as well as leadership roles. There are top female leader and VP level managers who are female and respected for their skills, regardless of gender. Top Sales Reps (of both genders) are recognized for their success! I've never once felt like I was a part of something where I was less valued because I was a female. I have many strong mentors and role models in my company that are female, and I have no doubt, should I chose to rise in ranks in my company, I would be evaluated for my skills and ability rather than my gender.

Lady pdx2mo Products & Markets

Generous maternity leave. Very supportive environment for women. Senior leadership team includes multiple women and management at all levels of the company include women. It's a great, very supportive environment to work in.

Lady Amy Sales, Sales

....

Lady snappysox

Leadership changes

Women Review Mcgraw-Hill Education for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mcgraw-Hill Education by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 9 reviews Company Website Luna Girl Lady chance Lady msdeaj Lady Cares Lady Molly Lady jfougeron Lady pdx2mo Lady Amy Lady snappysox