Madam Victory Marketing

There are a lot of women working at Meijer in most of the departments at headquarters and they are working in all levels of the company. That being said, it is not what I would call a "supportive environment". Meijer is old school and regardless of the prevalence of women, still has that "Boys Club" vibe. My greatest advice is to seek out mentors actively and ask for specific examples when you're given feedback. Too often feedback will come in the form of "there's a perception issue" without context or how to improve. If you act as your biggest advocate and take control of your destiny you can succeed here, but there will be men that treat you like a PA or will take credit for your ideas if you let them.

The thing about Meijer is that it completely depends on the department on how you're treated. I don't think the company as a whole is misogynistic, but it is very insular and there are several male managers that will treat you unfairly, will take credit for your ideas, and will be rewarded for them.
Madam Toto91184 Bagger, Customer Service

I was sexually harassed I was overworked I was the only girl who went out when it was raining or snowing to pushcarts because people were too much of sissies to do so and not a single manager actually forced other people going do with their job says to do I was also one of the only people who ended up cleaning up the nastiest things in the bathroom the boys got to do whatever the hell they wanted they pretty much played on their phones and walk stuff from the front to the back and put stuff back away that was sitting in the aisles the registers

Women Review Meijer for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Meijer by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Madam Victory Madam Toto91184