Lady anon232 Engineer

...

Lady Anabella Sr Program Manager, MSIT

it's going to be hard work. It's going to be long hours. If you have a family move closer to work so the time away from the family won't impact that work life balance.

Lady MSDnI Principal

Confidence comes from expertise and experiences. Seek out new challenges/experiences. Network\Communicate in your own way – Stay Authentic. Have Trusted Advisors.

msmom Girl

Be confident

Lady Snoopy HR

Stay true to yourself & have confidence you can do anything!

Madam DKM

Make sure you understand the culture of the group you are joining.

Lady go getter Microsoft

Be yourself

anon39 Girl

After working at Microsoft for14 years, I feel like I have done a lot of great things in my career here. I wish I had spent more time building more mentoring relationships and keeping my network of people and coworkers ripe and active. I would have specifically sought out a strong female who could coach and mentor me.

Lady Do Senior Designer, Design

Relax. Give yourself a year to learn and get your footing. When your manager assigns you an area to cover, reach out to others to learn everything you can about it. Ask everyone you talk with to suggest another person to talk to. If the conversation goes well and you like the person, ask them if you can meet again at some later date to review your work and get advice. Once you feel comfortable, don't limit yourself to what you're assigned to do -- seek out projects, offer to help others, if you are passionate about something, do it. That's the best kept secret around here: if you tell enough people you're working on something, eventually you will be -- just make sure it falls within your org's product/goals/vision. Have fun and connect with others. It'l be great!

Madam anon40 OEM

Make the most of your experience but don't be afraid to say 'no'... the extra work you take on may not be worth it.

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Microsoft in the past year?

• 0%

say gotten better

• 0%

say gotten worse

• 100%

say the same

Women Review Microsoft for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Microsoft by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 210 reviews Company Website Lady anon232 Lady Anabella Lady MSDnI msmom Girl Lady Snoopy Madam DKM Lady go getter anon39 Girl Lady Do Madam anon40