Lady sarita

I see many working mothers in my team, and they have flexibility on their working hours. People are understanding if there's any issues that arise. This is true for both men and women

Lady Feisty Sr Program Manager, Customer Service & Support - Online Safety

I've been here a while and love my new job (which I've been in for 3 months now). Aside from the job, team, management etc - all which I'm happy with, what I most appreciate is the flexibility I have to manage my work life and outside life. Flexibility for personal time, mom time and social time. There has been a lot of change recently that I hope is for the better, I'm in a bit of wait and see mode to say for certain. Also - the benefits are amazing!

Lady Medusa Program Manager

Promotions are based on a popularity contest, and with the removal of the formal review system recently this is more evident than ever. There is no structure or framework to fairly evaluate people's readiness for promotion, and as a woman that leaves us at a huge disadvantage.

Lady Balance Online Advertising

I have been with the company for nearly a decade. I had children prior to joining, and I've found the family benefits and flexibility in my roles in order to support the needs of my family to be quite good. I've worked a flex schedule many times in order to ensure I didn't miss games, performances, etc.

Lady anon1136 Technical Account Manager, Services

great work life balance in this role

anon1543 Senior Program Manager, Microsoft IT

It is extremely competitive with quarterly "Connects" where you share what you did with the value to the company and what you could have done differently. Politics at higher levels - there is an "old boys club" that exists and is very active.

Lady Roy Director Solution Sales, Enterprise

I have worked for Microsoft for over 10 years. I enjoy my work, but what you read about Microsoft and their stack ranking system and how the company is run by HR is true. They mandate women have to be in interview loops above a certain level and this does not help the image of women or working towards diversity. Our CEO has had a few blunders in the press, and my personal sentiment is he is not people focused and the culture is still very cut throat at the expense of the business.

Fashionista Girl

Having a good manager is key to being successful here, as is being very driven and motivated to sell yourself.

Lady MM PAM, Sales

Great Place to work!

meghat Girl Program Manager, OSG

Great benefits

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Microsoft in the past year?

• 0%

say gotten better

• 0%

say gotten worse

• 100%

say the same

Women Review Microsoft for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Microsoft by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 210 reviews Company Website Lady sarita Lady Feisty Lady Medusa Lady Balance Lady anon1136 anon1543 Lady Roy Fashionista Girl Lady MM meghat Girl