Lady Power Senior Program Manager

women friendly company...

Lady liljuhl Program Manager, Microsoft Learning

I've worked at Microsoft for about two years and have already had two roles based on strong performance in my first job. I really enjoy the level of flexibility provided including the ability to manage my own schedule and work in the ways I'm most successful.

Lady Cayman

I think it is a great company for women in their early career stages. It is very challenging for women who have extensive experience prior to Microsoft and are looking to advance.

Lady anon14 Sdet

This is not a terrible company, but I don't like Seattle.

Lady anon51 SDE II, Azure AD

its great.

girlgeek Girl Software Engineer

I've worked in my current position for 3 years. The people I work with are smart and friendly. However, i dont feel appreciated in this company and feel that a lot of politics come into play when it comes to giving promotions.

Lady 12

In the 7 years that I’ve been with this company, I’ve received several promotions and felt that I was treated equally to my male and female peers with regards to base pay and bonus. At times it is difficult to find work life balance with many exciting and big projects, but the culture is typically flexible so it’s all about the quality and impact of your work and not about the amount of time you are in the office. The environment is collaborative and my ideas are heard. Affinity groups have been a great way to connect with others, providing safe forums for discussion, and for networking. I would recommend this company to other woman as a great place to work- and one that is continually looking for ways to do even better.

Lady anon52 Staffing Associate, University Recruiting

I've found this role to be very supportive of women's equal pay and maternity leave benefits!

Lady France

Opinions are heard and feedback taken - no matter who offers it up. Work/life balance is what you make of it here and choices are supported as long as work gets completed.

Lady Shooting Star

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Microsoft in the past year?

• 0%

say gotten better

• 0%

say gotten worse

• 100%

say the same

Women Review Microsoft for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Microsoft by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 210 reviews Company Website Lady Power Lady liljuhl Lady Cayman Lady anon14 Lady anon51 girlgeek Girl Lady 12 Lady anon52 Lady France Lady Shooting Star