Monsanto Company http://www.monsanto.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Monsanto Company?

There are a lot of opportunties but the company can be cliqueish and some managers are bosses not leaders.

In our department, many women had children and the managers were always understanding, within reason, when something came up. The two heads of the stations were older men and they were supportive but not as understanding to having to take person time off for family. The next managing roles were women and luckily they were who we had to go to during these times. The company values families and has policies about balanced work/home life but when deadlines came up or traveling was necessary work had to come first.

Lady desertbabe2017 Counsel, Legal

I felt women were generally supported, although their seemed to be an idea that support for women meant maternity leave, being able to leave for soccer games, etc. There is a complete lack of women in leadership, and do not see that changing.

Lady msspud Vice President

Company is working on improving its diversity and inclusion scores - good time to join

Lady Jules

When I returned to work after my first child I needed a room to pump. The "mother's room" for the two connected buildings I worked in was being renovated so I had to borrow a tour guide office twice a day. I was walked in on a few times by men with keys to the room wondering why it was locked.

Women Review Monsanto Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Monsanto Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.2 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady anon513 Lady desertbabe2017 Lady msspud Lady Jules