We crowdsource Monsanto Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Monsanto Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Monsanto Company employees.
Monsanto Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Monsanto Company offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Agrochemical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Agrochemical industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Monsanto Company
- Lady Jules
- 6 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Monsanto Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "I felt women were generally supported, although their seemed to be an idea that support for women meant maternity leave, being able to leave for soccer games, etc. There is a complete lack of women in leadership, and do not see that changing." - Lady desertbabe2017
- "Option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Monsanto offers 10 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Monsanto 80% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "39% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 32 % of women and 35 % of new hires are also women. At Monsanto 95 % of female employees participate in career counseling and 24 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous