"I have worked here for a very long time and have worked my way up the ladder and through different departments. There is a lot of room for growth if you seek our the opportunities. While there are frustrations particularly in the lack of raises and bonuses in the last few years, I have stayed for the flexibility. While there is no official work from home policy across the company (though there should be), most people in Product and Technology work 1 day a week from home and ad hoc is accepted for things like sick kids, repairmen at the house, etc. Unfortunately it is at the discretion of a manager so someone could be a jerk about it and not allow it and I believe this is not the case in other departments in the company. The drawbacks is that the maternity policy could be far better, particularly as other tech companies greatly expand their offerings. Also, most leadership positions are held by men. With a few exceptions, all VP level positions and higher are held by men with a slightly larger number of director positions for women."
Senior Manager, Technology
Would you recommend Monster to other women?
"Women are for the most part treated fairly, though men are in most of the top spots"
"c"
Would you recommend Monster to other women?
"I've worked with Monster for 3+ years and have some wonderful female business partners. Management is male-dominated in my space. All Directors are male and 15 of 16 RSMs are male. Team lead roles are often held by women but there seems to be challenges stepping past that level. It has also been my experience that the majority of male authority looks down on women not giving them the same level of respect as a male peer."
Would you recommend Monster to other women?
"This position is what you make of it. They give you the tools and the knowledge to succeed. What you do after that is all up to you. If your calling your customers and making strong connections you will be a top seller in the company easily."
Sales Rep, Sales
Would you recommend Monster to other women?
"It all depends on the manager you have. My manager was a fantastic mentor, but I know other women who did not speak highly of their managers"
Team Lead, Customer Service