No maternity leave, not family focused. Only people without kids get promoted.

BG1081

Was at the company through some highs and lows in my particular department, but was lucky enough to encounter and work for some of the best managers I have experienced in my career.

Amount of PAID weeks depended on if you had a c-section or natural birth. You got to take a total of 12 weeks, some weeks paid with short term disability, one week of actual maternity, and the rest you had to fill in with PTO or go unpaid. You could also borrow up to 40 hours of PTO and acrue the hours back once you were back to work, however, if you leave the company before you acrue all the borrowed hours back, the difference gets taken out of your final paycheck.
Improve career development, make a clearer career path for growth In certain departments
Lady face Product

Monster offers 5 days of paid maternity leave to bridge you before EDD starts. Otherwise, you are limited to state and federal leave policy.

Lady Scarlett Senior Manager, Technology

I have worked here for a very long time and have worked my way up the ladder and through different departments. There is a lot of room for growth if you seek our the opportunities. While there are frustrations particularly in the lack of raises and bonuses in the last few years, I have stayed for the flexibility. While there is no official work from home policy across the company (though there should be), most people in Product and Technology work 1 day a week from home and ad hoc is accepted for things like sick kids, repairmen at the house, etc. Unfortunately it is at the discretion of a manager so someone could be a jerk about it and not allow it and I believe this is not the case in other departments in the company. The drawbacks is that the maternity policy could be far better, particularly as other tech companies greatly expand their offerings. Also, most leadership positions are held by men. With a few exceptions, all VP level positions and higher are held by men with a slightly larger number of director positions for women.

Lady IndianPipe

Women are for the most part treated fairly, though men are in most of the top spots

Lady tinkerbelle

c

Madam Make it Work

I've worked with Monster for 3+ years and have some wonderful female business partners. Management is male-dominated in my space. All Directors are male and 15 of 16 RSMs are male. Team lead roles are often held by women but there seems to be challenges stepping past that level. It has also been my experience that the majority of male authority looks down on women not giving them the same level of respect as a male peer.

Lady anon141 Sales Rep, Sales

This position is what you make of it. They give you the tools and the knowledge to succeed. What you do after that is all up to you. If your calling your customers and making strong connections you will be a top seller in the company easily.

Lady anon119 Team Lead, Customer Service

It all depends on the manager you have. My manager was a fantastic mentor, but I know other women who did not speak highly of their managers

Lady MonsterAOL

In general everyone is overworked and there is no work/life balance. Woman in general do not exist in leadership roles. There are only a handful of woman at the VP level, and one woman SVP.

Women Review Monster for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Monster by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 12 reviews Company Website BG1081 Lady face Lady Scarlett Lady IndianPipe Lady tinkerbelle Madam Make it Work Lady anon141 Lady anon119 Lady MonsterAOL