New Relic http://newrelic.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about New Relic?
Saleslady

A great company with fair benefits. I don't actually know the maternity policy, but I have unlimited PTO so I imagine it's pretty fair.

Lady Lark

There is a lot of awareness about bias and diversity/inclusivity at the company, so I see a lot of open discussion, self-policing, requests for help to make job postings more gender-neutral. There are also initiatives to improve how we attract and retain a more diverse staff, including some upcoming benefit improvements around longer parental leave. And I've been seeing more women and diverse picks among upper management hires, which I applaud. We still have a long way to go, but there is the interest, motivation, resources and support at all levels trying make things better.

Lady agnikai Software Engineer

I had pretty positive experience here. The benefits are similar to larger (30000+ people companies). I like the commitment to 40 hour weeks, which makes it easier to pursue my hobbies.

Lady Loche

Very unfriendly towards females. From objects being thrown at a female coworker our of anger to derogatory remarks being made on a daily basis about females, it is an incredibly hostile environment for women. Additionally health benefits for simple birth control are severely lacking/almost non-existent. Women are not thought of one bit here.

Women Review New Relic for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of New Relic by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Saleslady Lady Lark Lady agnikai Lady Loche