Employee reviews at New Relic

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"The Engineering Org has alot of red flags when it comes to their management. If another woman was considering applying to New Relic, I would encourage her to do her research during interviews, and ask about the direct manager she would be working with. Questions such as, how many women & minorities are in this dept? Is there a high turnover rate on this team? Etc. "
One thing New Relic can improve?
"Other"
Software Engineer Intern, IT

Want to

"A great company with fair benefits. I don't actually know the maternity policy, but I have unlimited PTO so I imagine it's pretty fair."
One thing New Relic can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Sales
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"I had pretty positive experience here. The benefits are similar to larger (30000+ people companies). I like the commitment to 40 hour weeks, which makes it easier to pursue my hobbies."

Want to

"There is a lot of awareness about bias and diversity/inclusivity at the company, so I see a lot of open discussion, self-policing, requests for help to make job postings more gender-neutral. There are also initiatives to improve how we attract and retain a more diverse staff, including some upcoming benefit improvements around longer parental leave. And I've been seeing more women and diverse picks among upper management hires, which I applaud. We still have a long way to go, but there is the interest, motivation, resources and support at all levels trying make things better."
Product Org

Want to

"Very unfriendly towards females. From objects being thrown at a female coworker our of anger to derogatory remarks being made on a daily basis about females, it is an incredibly hostile environment for women. Additionally health benefits for simple birth control are severely lacking/almost non-existent. Women are not thought of one bit here."
Manager, Marketing