Northwestern University http://www.northwestern.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Northwestern University?
anon1434 HR Manager

FMLA leave is unbeatable if you have been there for 3 years or more.

girlpower007

It gets better for the longer tenured women.

Lady Jawsome Graduate Student, Chemistry

The department definitely needs more women professors, but in my time here I didn't ever feel like I was discriminated against. The University as a whole is pretty good about promoting women-centered events and seminars as well through the Women's Center.

Lady Algorithmic Program Assistant

Great benefits, limited career growth.

Limited growth opportunities.
Madam Penguin Administrative Assistant

There are a lot of women in higher up administrative positions, but on the whole women are more scarce among the faculty. Most of the business offices are made up of women, but men still seem to occupy the positions of power.

Lady Dreamchasr Department Manager

Women are actually occupying many of the higher level positions here. However, women do not make as much money as men and you really need to push very hard during the negotiation stage. There is always more money available than they want you to believe. Also, maternity leave is not frowned upon here and people cover for you as much as possible when you're out.

Lady Netta2 Housekeeping/janitor

I been working here for 2 years now and since my first day I really seen a change through out the time being all around the building work here and there it's a tough time to get use to because this company has like so many buildings for one huge campus and actually even though I'm at work every day I been doing this field of work for like 20 years I feel that it's my time to start over with a totally different type of work force.

Women Review Northwestern University for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Northwestern University by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website anon1434 girlpower007 Lady Jawsome Lady Algorithmic Madam Penguin Lady Dreamchasr Lady Netta2