OnDeck

Headquarters:New York, New York(USA)201-500 Employees
4.4

"Be bold. If you see an issue or you see something that isnt right, dont be afraid to say something. That is the only way things can continue to improve. Not enough women in the company are brave enough to bring up issues that need to be discussed. Equal pay, equal job repsonsibilities etc.! "
One thing OnDeck can improve?
"There arent strict policies for time off and work life balance which is good. The drawback is its all management discression - so as long as youre good with who you report to, it should be fine "
Would you recommend OnDeck to other women?
"There are many departments within the organization that are open to women in leadership and open to the ideas regardless of who they come from. Some departments, like sales, are still heavily male dominated. That good ol boys club feel is still a real thing in sales. "
"Ondeck really does care about you, your career, your health, your life, and your happiness!"
One thing OnDeck can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Patnership, Sales
"OnDeck is great for a person who has family and a person that just likes to live life! They are really good about working with you when you need to be gone. If you have an appointment, no problem. If your child is sick, no problem. They are great all around! "
Would you recommend OnDeck to other women?
"On Deck is a great place to work. Men and women are not treated differently and I feel that there is a lot of room for growth and expansion here."
, Legal
Would you recommend OnDeck to other women?
"I'd say that the workplace is fairly progressive in terms of its culture and hiring practices, even though there's still insufficient women in executive leadership positions across the departments. "
Product Manager, Product
Would you recommend OnDeck to other women?
"At OnDeck, I am given the same opportunities as anyone else to demonstrate professional success, take on stretch opportunities and develop my career, all while devoting time to my family. I appreciate that I have a voice at the table, that I'm allowed to take risks, and that OnDeck recognizes my leadership potential. I am supported by all my colleagues and feel strongly that OnDeck rewards team members based upon the merits of the work, not on their gender or background."
One thing OnDeck can improve?
"Spearhead more employee resource groups (LGBT, minority groups) and sponsor external diversity initiatives that team members can be a part of and that align with our core values - like Out on the Street or PowerMoves"
Senior Manager, Human Resources
"As a working parent, I feel incredibly supported by my manager, my colleagues and my employer to devote time and attention to my family while also challenging me professionally with stretch assignments. I am given the opportunity to prove my ability balance both work and personal responsibilities, which in turn has greatly built my trust and loyalty with OnDeck."
"I joined OnDeck at almost 5 months pregnant, which demonstrated to me the company's inclusive and open culture from the beginning. I was tasked with challenging goals and assignments in my onboarding plan that helped me build cross-functional relationships and allowed me to achieve several business wins before I went out on leave. I was also incredibly supported in terms of preparation for my leave and transition for returning to work. "
Would you recommend OnDeck to other women?
"Nothing, everything is great at OnDeck, and I'm always feeling challenged."
One thing OnDeck can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
1 - 5 of 16