We crowdsource OnDeck 's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on OnDeck 's employee reviews and anonymous tips from OnDeck employees.
OnDeck Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
OnDeck offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 3 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Loans Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Loans industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at OnDeck
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
OnDeck Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for just over a year and have very much enjoyed the open and collaborative culture. The company is still in its formative stages with a relatively young employee base, so there are certainly some growing pains that we are all trying to manage through, particularly in terms of consistent execution as well as compensation and benefits packages that nurture a longer-term career commitment. The senior executive team at OnDeck is relatively well-balanced with women, however that strength has not yet had a noticeable impact on the issues most directly affecting female employees (like internal support/networking opportunities, maternity leave, child care, stronger healthcare coverage). All else said, this is an environment where the individual can strive and thrive, particularly if they are resourceful and a "go-getter" with outside networking opportunities." - Anonymous
- "OnDeck is really making strides in becoming a woman-friendly place to work. With programs like Women at OnDeck and a revised maternity leave policy coming out soon, the company is really striving to make women in Tech have a true place to grow a career and be able to have the work/life flexibility so many of us are seeking today." - Anonymous
- "Intense, passionate, great culture, growth, data, awesome maternity leave policy, smart people" - Anonymous
- "Great place to work where you are hired based on your skillset, not the gender you happen to be. More women being hired as we grow, and great benefits package including 4-months maternity leave. Would like to see more women holding senior leadership positions." - Anonymous
- "OnDeck has a great maternity leave policy, unlimited PTO, and flexible hours that allow you to manage your family and work obligations. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth, interesting projects, very supportive leadership, and an all around great culture. " - Anonymous
- "I did not take maternity leave here, but wish I had waited to have my kids until I was here. Generous 4-month fully paid leave! Previous company had me fighting to take my unpaid 12 weeks." - Anonymous
- "Great maternity leave policy, very relaxed vacation/ work from home policy" - Anonymous
- "I joined OnDeck at almost 5 months pregnant, which demonstrated to me the company's inclusive and open culture from the beginning. I was tasked with challenging goals and assignments in my onboarding plan that helped me build cross-functional relationships and allowed me to achieve several business wins before I went out on leave. I was also incredibly supported in terms of preparation for my leave and transition for returning to work. " - Anonymous