Senior Engineer

Beauty Care

Women were treated fairly, but overall work conditions vary greatly by manager.

I was there for a decade and found the company to be very flexible to working moms, allowing paid maternity leave, flexible working arrangements, work from home becoming standard, etc.. My bigger issue would be the culture/style feels much more male-oriented (i.e. aggressiveness, competitiveness, boastfulness especially around performance reviews/getting visibility, etc.) vs. female-driven, so often females who did not embody those stereotypically "male" traits would find it difficult to succeed.

Associate Design Director

I have worked at this company for 9 years and have experienced many changes in that time. Recently, I have seen many strong and influential women leave the company to pursue other interests or positions, which has left a significant void of senior, high profile - high visibility women leaders in the company. I do feel that the company will address this, as diversity is a priority.

Junior Director

Market Research

I have worked here for 14 years. It is an excellent place for women. The problem is not the gender equality but the speed of promotion. There are many rules and regulations that stop a stellar performer from reaching higher levels. Net, it is very good place for the good people but not the place for great people (no matter how great you are, the rules apply to everyone). It is also not a good place for people with entrepreneurial style. P&G is great but big and slow. I had to learn how to operate within this environment and still get things done but frankly after 15 years some days is tiresome. Equality wise, it is a great place that support women and offers equal opportunities to everyone.