Procter & Gamble http://www.pg.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Procter & Gamble?
mingo

They make an effort to keep things balanced. There are plenty of women's groups and support.

Some locations offer more work flexibility options than others based upon the type of work.

Lady gumbogidget Senior Engineer, Beauty Care

Women were treated fairly, but overall work conditions vary greatly by manager.

Lady wolverine

I was there for a decade and found the company to be very flexible to working moms, allowing paid maternity leave, flexible working arrangements, work from home becoming standard, etc.. My bigger issue would be the culture/style feels much more male-oriented (i.e. aggressiveness, competitiveness, boastfulness especially around performance reviews/getting visibility, etc.) vs. female-driven, so often females who did not embody those stereotypically "male" traits would find it difficult to succeed.

Madam Design Associate Design Director

I have worked at this company for 9 years and have experienced many changes in that time. Recently, I have seen many strong and influential women leave the company to pursue other interests or positions, which has left a significant void of senior, high profile - high visibility women leaders in the company. I do feel that the company will address this, as diversity is a priority.

Lady Estrella Junior Director, Market Research

I have worked here for 14 years. It is an excellent place for women. The problem is not the gender equality but the speed of promotion. There are many rules and regulations that stop a stellar performer from reaching higher levels. Net, it is very good place for the good people but not the place for great people (no matter how great you are, the rules apply to everyone). It is also not a good place for people with entrepreneurial style. P&G is great but big and slow. I had to learn how to operate within this environment and still get things done but frankly after 15 years some days is tiresome. Equality wise, it is a great place that support women and offers equal opportunities to everyone.

Women Review Procter & Gamble for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Procter & Gamble by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website mingo anon1265 Lady gumbogidget Lady wolverine Madam Design Lady Estrella