Reebok International, Ltd. http://global.reebok.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Reebok International, Ltd.?
Lady eclay551

The fitness aspect of the company gives women and opportunity to break through the "boys club" of after work activities.

Lady fak411

I think women are treated fairly, but there are very few women in senior roles but majority are women in mid-level roles. Maternity leave is decent, however was recently reduced. This is disappointing as there is a lot of talk about women leadership, but then actions seem to contradict. Overall, happy with my experience and there a lot of supportive people who will work with you and your schedule. The on-site daycare is an amazing perk to have and I can't imagine not having it if I were to leave. It's a big reason to stay especially during the early years.

Lady Jami0723

Great company with laid back atmosphere. Very high emphasis on fitness and sport. Probably not s good fit for someone who doesn't live an active lifestyle.

Lady Boss

I worked here for a good few years and stayed through maternity leave and sickness. the support i received was great while i had a european boss (female). However, the current culture has changed into one which is less family focused and more suitable for young, hungry graduates and interns and childless experienced team members.

Lady asmitty

I just started working here last month, but so far it's been great. They have a daycare on campus and the rates are significantly lower than what we were paying before.

Women Review Reebok International, Ltd. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Reebok International, Ltd. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady eclay551 Lady fak411 Lady Jami0723 Lady Boss Lady asmitty