TD Bank www.tdbank.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about TD Bank?
Anonymous - 10710 Teller

If you are not great at sales or have no retail experience, do not work here because that is all that they care about. Lack of training also does not help.

Mommyof2

Yes, it's a great company. I love working @ td bank.

anon1508 Store Supervisor, Retail

They want you to do more with less staff. Hours aren't as flexible as it should be

Work schedule
Lady Fortune Commercial Lending

I've worked for this company for 2.5 years and have noticed that while many women work here, they are generally in support roles and not often in management. There is an old fashioned patriarchal feel to the company and there is certainly a comparable pay gap between equally experienced men and women in the same job role. While I have not taken maternity leave, it is a very short amount of time and there is no paternity leave offered.

It depends a lot on your job role and market. I've noticed a lot of women are only in assistant roles and sometimes in management. There are a lot of old-school "boys clubs" and women are not always treated equally.

Women Review TD Bank for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of TD Bank by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Mommyof2 anon1508 Lady Fortune