The Advisory Board Company https://www.advisory.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Advisory Board Company?
Lady Bee Me

I've worked here for three years, and in general women are treated fairly. The biggest issue is with promotion policy - in order to be promoted, you must effectively work two jobs at once. Your current job, plus the responsibilities of the job you want to be promoted two. You're expected to function at the higher level, but not paid the higher salary until you "prove" that you are worthy of promotion.

Lady jacksmama

The company is gender balanced up to the Managing Director level. I found myself enjoying great flexibility--I went part time following maternity leave, was able to leave at 4:30/5 to pick my child up from day care the days I worked, and was able to maintain a manageable work load. That came at an enormous expense though to my career progression. At ABC you are either on a fast track (traveling, working insane hours) or not on one at all. I left and am very happy with my new employer where I find myself enjoying flexibility, challenge, significantly better pay, and greater appreciation for the work I do.

Flexibility is offered but at the expense of career progression. Unsure about the future prospects of the company.

Women Review The Advisory Board Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Advisory Board Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Bee Me Lady jacksmama