Twitter https://twitter.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Twitter?
Lady of Leisure Software Engineer

Worked here for two years. More women here than I've ever worked with at other tech companies.

Madam Tweet Alot Recruiting

I've worked here for over 3 years and women are treated fairly and equally here. Our team in particular has a good balance of men and women and all are passionate about diversity and inclusion. I have seen women advance and plenty have taken maternity leave and come back to be promoted. I am proud to work here.

Lady Janedo Sales Director, Sales

It's fine, run by a bunch of Google people so not the most imaginative or creative people and we needed more women in senior management. Below Director level the employees are pretty equal

Madam who Software Engineer

There are very few women in engineering roles here, even fewer than industry average. In my experience, I've been treated fairly here, but the VP of engineering has absolutely made tone-deaf statements about sexism and diversity in tech and Twitter is the defendant in a class-action lawsuit alleging gender discrimination, which makes me think my experience isn't universal. YMMV.

Culture is very team and office-dependent - it's certainly possible to find a great team (I did), but I've seen other engineers express opinions more along the lines of 'diversity hires will lower the bar' (in fact, something our VP of engineering purportedly said).
Lady TVexed Marketing Manager, Marketing

I wasn't there very long, but I noticed a pattern of women, who were well regarded, being let go in the revenue org. In the few months I was there, I counted a four at least. It wasn't concrete enough to sue or anything, but it was definitely felt. The engineering org could be great--I really didn't have any exposure to that.

Lady lmn123

n/a

Women Review Twitter for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Twitter by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website Lady of Leisure Madam Tweet Alot Lady Janedo Madam who Lady TVexed Lady lmn123