We crowdsource Twitter's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Twitter's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Twitter employees.
Twitter Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Twitter offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 20 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Consumer Internet Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Consumer Internet industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Twitter
- Lady Janedo
- 14 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
- 20 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Twitter Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for over 3 years and women are treated fairly and equally here. Our team in particular has a good balance of men and women and all are passionate about diversity and inclusion. I have seen women advance and plenty have taken maternity leave and come back to be promoted. I am proud to work here." - Anonymous
- "Top heavy with men but there are great female role models at every level. Fabulous maternity leave!" - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule, seasonal, occasional" - Anonymous