Twitter Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Twitter offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 20 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Consumer Internet Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Consumer Internet industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Twitter
- Lady Janedo 14 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
Twitter Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for over 3 years and women are treated fairly and equally here. Our team in particular has a good balance of men and women and all are passionate about diversity and inclusion. I have seen women advance and plenty have taken maternity leave and come back to be promoted. I am proud to work here." - Madam Tweet Alot
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule, seasonal, occasional" - Anonymous