VSA Partners www.vsapartners.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about VSA Partners?
Lady Former Workaholic

I believe women are respected and treated equally, but management is male-dominated. The maternity leave policy is sub-par. They only offer four weeks of paid leave and only if you've worked there for a full year. I felt taking the time to be with my child was important, so I took it unpaid, but the financial implications left me with a bad taste in my mouth about the company.

There are several smart, senior women here to work with, but the maternity leave policy is not good.
Lady 77% Delivery Management

I worked for a short time at this company and saw policies that supported women and mothers, such as flexible work schedules to accommodate daycare pickup. Also, women were routinely promoted to leadership positions, and motherhood did not seem to have an impact as many team leads were mothers. While the company overall may not be a thrilling place to work, it is solid, well-paying, mostly family-friendly environment.

The company politics itself are not great, but in terms of gender equality, I do see women (mothers also) in leadership positions.

Women Review VSA Partners for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of VSA Partners by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Former Workaholic Lady 77%