Lady sandra7122003

I am not really sure.

Lady DNM8

Mix of well intentioned leaders with lots of incompetent ones. Mediocrity is rampant. Choose your dept and colleagues well. Beware of old timers who have been with the company for decades and not bothered to upgrade analytic skills or learn to work in a diverse environment. Accessibility to senior leadership is high and a big plus. Stay connected and build relationships and you can go places.

Madam RPH

NONE

Lady anon345 Department Manager, Garden Center

In order to work for this corporate giant you have to have a very thick skin. They let you know all the time you are a dime a dozen and easily replaced. You have to be willing to put family life on hold because it's very hard to get time off when you want/need it. The upside of this company is it's fairly easy to move up the corporate ladder in a reasonable amount of time.

Lady Robyn Cashier

Try to get to know as many people as possible. You never know when you'll need their knowledge on any given day.

Lady B N/a

Madam Hermosa

I worked here on and off in high school and college. My particular store was an OK environment for me, but now that I know what I know about Wal-Mart's practices in general, I do not plan to return to work for them again.

Women Review Walmart for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Walmart by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.2 stars, based on 17 reviews Company Website Lady sandra7122003 Lady DNM8 Madam RPH Lady anon345 Lady Robyn Lady B Madam Hermosa