Lady nagh Consultant, Hls

Equal roles for women. Diverse workforce. Flexible timings, the downside of which is early morning or late night calls and occasional work on weekends

Flexibility of timings
Lady Grace_04

I've worked here for a little over a year and a half. This is an Indian company and the company's headquarters are in Bangalore where women are treated very differently. I have felt this cultural difference on many occasions. The entire leadership team is comprised of men. Many women do not have managerial roles with this company. I have not seen any women be promoted over a man.

Lady jessiezaks Senior Consultant

Your band (or level) is key to how you can expect to be treated. Too low - don't expect much. Being billable is crucial - be non-billable too long expect a form email to arrive giving you 3 weeks to find a position with a client or you are gone - out of a job. (You might be saved if your skills are unique.) Oh and don't expect any help from Wipro either if that happens - no severance. Senior management is dominated by men from India in every single country they are located. I never met a senior female executive (very, very few) who wasn't from India. Mid-management - yes there are women from other countries. I have no idea if pay is equal between men and women. I would tell any friend of mine to run in the opposite direction if they were considering working there. But maybe you would have better luck.

Madam anon1138 SSE, Software

for married women it is hard to balance the work load.

Women Review Wipro for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Wipro by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.8 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady nagh Lady Grace_04 Lady jessiezaks Madam anon1138