According to Gallop, only 29% of millennial workers are engaged at work. Only 29%. So what is the secret they're keeping from the other 71%?
This webinar will get into the nitty-gritty of asking yourself questions you may not have asked yourself before, opening your mind to truly understanding your personality and allow you to identify your strengths to maximize success. When you have these answers, you will be able to begin your launch into a career that keeps you engaged and feels like it was tailored for you.
This event will be recorded and posted here within 24 hours of the end time. We'll also email the recording directly to everyone who registers.