- Headquarters Location New York, New York (USA)
- Number of Employees 501-1,000
- Website https://www.ondeck.com/company/careers/
OnDeck is the leader in online lending.
We empower growing businesses to take advantage of every opportunity. Our small business customers are the center of everything we do. And so are our team members. At OnDeck, we power team member growth through careers that challenge and inspire. We're focused on teamwork, passion, fun, and making an impact. And we have. OnDeck has deployed over $5 billion in funding to tens of thousands of businesses in 700 different industries.
Technology. Innovation. Small Business. That's us. That's you.
Highlights from OnDeck
Meet a Fairygodboss at OnDeck
Product Manager New York, NY
"OnDeck has been a great experience. If you work hard, take initiative and are a go-getter, you will be rewarded. There's always a lot to learn and the company is pretty good about empowering employees to get involved in projects they are interested in. There's been a lot of focus on continually improving benefits and learning opportunities eg. tuition/conference reimbursement, tech talks, etc. There's also a lot of flexibility around work schedules which I've noticed has been especially helpful to new parents."
What Women Should Know about Working At OnDeck
Gender diversity statistics
- Women in workforce 30%
- Women holding senior management 25%
- Women directors on board 12%
Programs, initiatives, groups
- Additional information When new team members join OnDeck they are assigned an Onboarding Coach to be an informal coach during their onboarding journey. Onboarding Coaches are typically team members who are not on the new hire's immediate team and can provide support and guidance while the new team member is assimilating.
- Unconscious bias training Yes
- Internal mentorship / sponsorship programs Yes
- Executive coaching Yes
Overview: Parental leave policies
OnDeck offers a comprehensive benefits program for you and your family.
Health insurance, life & disability coverage, family benefits & financial savings opportunities -- these are all part of your total package at OnDeck. They are here to help make your life a little easier. Bringing a child into your family is an amazing and rewarding event for your family. OnDeck has a parental leave program to help our team members be able to spend time with their family during this time.
- Paid maternity leave Yes, 4 months
- Unpaid maternity leave Yes
- Paid paternity leave Yes
- Unpaid paternity leave Yes
- Adoptive paid leave Yes
- Short-term disability benefits Yes
- Lactation facilities Yes
Care-taking benefits information
OnDeck offers Care.com as a benefit to assist team members with child care, adult & senior care, pet care, and home care. Life is unpredictable, and sometimes, we could all use a little extra help. Care.com gives you 24/7 access to:
- Hundreds of local caregivers near you
- Profiles, reviews and background check options
- Online screening and hiring
- Expert advice on finding and managing care
Plus, you can call on our expert care advisors for:
- Assistance searching for all types of care
- Last-minute backup care
- Care planning for adults and seniors
- Total payroll management
- Childcare subsidies Yes
- PTO that explicitly covers care-taking Yes
- Elder-care benefits Yes