We crowdsource Alcoa Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Alcoa Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Alcoa Inc. employees.
Alcoa Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Alcoa Inc. offers 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Metals & Mining Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Metals & Mining industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Alcoa Inc.
- Madam California girl
- 6 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
- 24 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 16 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 8 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Alcoa Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "I was working at Brazil at the time and Alcoa was one of the few companies that chose to provide 6 months maternity leave. That was also part of the conversation during my interview when I joined in 2011." - anon2951
- "Great support on my 2 maternity leaves." - anon2952
- "I would be aware that the maternity leave policies are minimal and that there is sometimes an expectation to be available virtually 24/7. Perhaps this can be something that changes over time." - ShePersisted
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Alcoa has offered full-time and work-from-home job opportunities in the past." - Anonymous
- "Freelance, alternative shedule" - Anonymous