Alcoa Inc. https://www.alcoa.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Alcoa Inc.?

A great company for a women to grow professionally, national or internationally.

Great support on my 2 maternity leaves.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

anon2951 Director, Human Resources

Alcoa has putting a lot of focus and energy on having a more inclusive workplace. Targets to increase women in operational and leadership positions are directly tied to bonus payments and that brings the executive level to commit and push for more diversity in recruitment and promotions. The environment and the culture is really good for women too, they respect work-life-balance and care for people is truly a key value. They also have AWN - Alcoa Womens Network, a global group that discuss and work to have best practices for women.

I was working at Brazil at the time and Alcoa was one of the few companies that chose to provide 6 months maternity leave. That was also part of the conversation during my interview when I joined in 2011.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Pittsburgh Lady

Good place to work for if you have an understanding boss.

Madam California girl

C

If comfortable in male dominated workplace
Lady retired

I worked here for 30 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues.

Women Review Alcoa Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Alcoa Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.2 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2952 anon2951 Pittsburgh Lady Madam California girl Lady retired