We crowdsource Ashland, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Ashland, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Ashland, Inc. employees.
Ashland, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Ashland, Inc. offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Chemicals Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Chemicals industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Ashland, Inc.
- Lady minionlady1
- 7 weeks paid
- 5 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon537
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Ashland, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "Worked here for 3 years. Very small amount of women working overall compared to their males counterparts. Most work in less senior positions. I've noticed a lack in career advancement for women. Maternity leave is 4 weeks paid by company, then you need to use at least 2 weeks sicks time and your vacation down to 1 week." - Lady minionlady1
- "Increased to 6 paid weeks 3/2016" - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "6 weeks paid maternity leave " - Anonymous
- "2 weeks paid paternity leave" - Anonymous
- "Begin with 80 hrs vacation for first 5 years with option to buy additional 40 hours. Then, gain 40 hours vacation after 5 years with addition to option to buy 40 hours. 120 hours max." - Anonymous