We crowdsource Becton, Dickinson and Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Becton, Dickinson and Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Becton, Dickinson and Company employees.
Becton, Dickinson and Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Becton, Dickinson and Company offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Medical Devices Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Medical Devices industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Lady Associate
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Becton, Dickinson and Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "The leadership is almost completely white males. The women here are very cliquey and closed off to letting in new women. People generally stay here a long time, so you are the new person to people that know each other for ~10 years +. Everyone protects their own job. Bonuses are few, lay-offs are often yearly. Benefits are very good but they are outweighed by the lack of opportunities. At the time I was there, sick leave was very generous, which I think could be applied to maternity leave." - Lady Gazelle
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Option for telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Occasional" - Anonymous
- "Becton Dickinson offers $25,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited, but limitations vary. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
- "Only available to some groups, depending on the manager. Managers don't have accountability for following through with this policy, even if it makes sense to offer it to their team." - anon4996
- "BD policy is to offer flexibility, but managers do not need to follow through with this. They do not need to justify their decision, even if it is challenged." - anon4996
- "Company provides 6-8 weeks of disability at 100% of salary, and 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary for both mothers and fathers who have a baby, adopt, etc. This is for employees that have been there at least 1 year. Given that the company is located in NJ, the state provides an additional 6 weeks paid leave for new moms who are primary caretakers during that time. " - Explorer627932