BP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
BP offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 20 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Oil & Gas Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Oil & Gas industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at BP
- Lady RTex 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady Christmas 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady OilinHouston 10 weeks paid 20 weeks unpaid
- Lady InRed 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- hittheglassceiling 6 weeks paid 22 weeks unpaid
BP Maternity Leave Comments
- "They pay 8 weeks if you have a c-section." - hittheglassceiling
- "I was given 6 weeks of paid (full time) maternity leave, and any time after that (dipping into long-term disability) was paid at half salary." - Anonymous - 8418
- "6 full time pay remaining 6 half time pay" - Anonymous - 8418