BP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
BP offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Oil & Gas Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Oil & Gas industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at BP
- Lady RTex 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady Christmas 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady OilinHouston 10 weeks paid 20 weeks unpaid
- Lady InRed 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- hittheglassceiling 6 weeks paid 22 weeks unpaid
BP Maternity Leave Comments
- "They pay 8 weeks if you have a c-section." - hittheglassceiling
- "I was given 6 weeks of paid (full time) maternity leave, and any time after that (dipping into long-term disability) was paid at half salary." - Anonymous - 8418
- "6 full time pay remaining 6 half time pay" - Anonymous - 8418
- "The leave is great however they fired me when I told my boss I was pregnant. Prior to this I was given the top rating for 2 consecutive years and was on the top talent list." - anon1819
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...