Cargill Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cargill offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 2 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Agriculture and Food Processing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Agriculture and Food Processing industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Cargill
- Lady Hall 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Blue Annie Girl 6 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady MommaMia 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady aga 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Madam MC 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- anoncontracts 6 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
Cargill Maternity Leave Comments
- "I think overall women and men are treated equally. I think there is room for improvement with the maternity leave program. 6 weeks paid is not competitive compared to other companies. I also think that even though they offer flexible work arrangements there is a stigma around taking it." - Madam MC
- "I did not qualify for FMLA as I had not been there a year, but was still granted the 16 weeks I requested." - anoncontracts
- "One of the few insurances that does not provide a double electric breast pump. They get around the law by providing a hand pump." - anoncontracts