Cargill Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cargill offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 2 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Agriculture and Food Processing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Agriculture and Food Processing industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Cargill
- Lady Hall 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Blue Annie Girl 6 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady MommaMia 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady aga 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Madam MC 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- anoncontracts 6 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
Cargill Maternity Leave Comments
- "I think overall women and men are treated equally. I think there is room for improvement with the maternity leave program. 6 weeks paid is not competitive compared to other companies. I also think that even though they offer flexible work arrangements there is a stigma around taking it." - Madam MC
- "I did not qualify for FMLA as I had not been there a year, but was still granted the 16 weeks I requested." - anoncontracts
- "One of the few insurances that does not provide a double electric breast pump. They get around the law by providing a hand pump." - anoncontracts
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...