Chevron Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Chevron offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 26 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 26 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Oil & Gas Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Oil & Gas industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Chevron
- Lady Freyja 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Haleakala 4 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon456 6 weeks paid 15 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon453 8 weeks paid 24 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon455 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady lily564 3 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon452 6 weeks paid 20 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon1206 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady clover003 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- anon1320 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- anon2593 8 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
Chevron Maternity Leave Comments
- "Overall I have been pleased with how I have been treated. There are many women in leadership positions, but most of the top positions are held by white men. I wish that there was a better maternity & paternity leave policy. " - Nevcogirl
- "Fathers get one paid of paid paternity leave. Women can use 6-8 weeks of disability (sick days) depending on the type of delivery. " - Nevcogirl
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...