We crowdsource Civis Analytics's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Civis Analytics's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Civis Analytics employees.
Civis Analytics Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Civis Analytics offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: B2B Tech Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: B2B Tech Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Civis Analytics
- 12 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
Civis Analytics Maternity Leave Comments
- "Civis is a great organization - it focuses on maintaining a really open, inclusive, intelligent environment. Everyone at Civis pretty mission-driven, given the company's roots. Civis has only been around since 2013 and is working on creating fair policies around things like parental leave. The group really is a great place to learn and grow. The people are wonderful and really supportive. We have some work to do on increasing the number of women in the company but I know that recruiting diversity is a priority." - Lady bookworm29
- "Parental leave is not equalized" - anon1364
- "Good maternity leave benefits. 12 weeks fully paid plus you can add any holidays and vacation days. " - Ladydata
- "Flexibile vacation policy may allow more. " - Anonymous
- "Non-primary also have the flexibility to work from home for up to 20 days (four weeks) within the first year after the birth." - Anonymous