We crowdsource Colgate-Palmolive Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Colgate-Palmolive Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Colgate-Palmolive Company employees.
Colgate-Palmolive Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Colgate-Palmolive Company offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 9 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 3 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consumer Packaged Goods: Packaged Products Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Packaged Products industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Lady Anonymous60
- 12 weeks paid
- 10 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Colgate-Palmolive Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "Overall a nice place to work and people treated fairly. Maternity leave is great. Better weeks paid than most and no pressure to cone back right after. On average, most women are out 6 mos. Senior management is male dominated and so that's where it feels like some inequality/ differences. That + some cultural gender tendencies ( because is a very global company)sometimes you feel the very blatant woman in room." - Lady Anonymous60
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Option for telecommuting, some telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Flexible schedule, temporery" - Anonymous
- "Colgate-Palmolive offers 9 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 7 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 3 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At Colgate-Palmolive 38% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 41 % of women and 34 % of new hires are also women. At Colgate-Palmolive 70 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 97% participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous
- "40% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous