We crowdsource Cornerstone Research's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Cornerstone Research's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Cornerstone Research employees.
Cornerstone Research Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cornerstone Research offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Cornerstone Research
- 22 weeks paid
- 10 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
Cornerstone Research Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is also 4 weeks paternity leave. " - Stoner
- "Not available" - Anonymous
- "Five weeks vacation with tenure" - Stoner
- "Weeks" - Stoner
- "But access to childcare services" - Stoner
- "week weeks vacation with tenure" - consultant05
- "Firm allows employees to go reduced time and also be somewhat flexible when hours can be put in. However, given the nature of the industry, there are often times of late nights or weekends that are not avoidable. The flex time policy could be clearer." - consultant05
- "Part time status is available, but given the nature of the work, even if one is part time, they should expect there will be times when late night or weekend work is required." - consultant05
- "The working from home policy is not clearly defined. However, the firm does allow employee to work from home if night or weekend work is required." - consultant05