We crowdsource Delta Air Lines, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Delta Air Lines, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Delta Air Lines, Inc. employees.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Delta Air Lines, Inc. offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Transportation: Passenger Air Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Transportation: Passenger Air industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Delta Air Lines, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "6 weeks paid were through Short Term Disability." - aeiouy
- "I believe that the maternity leave for this (and pretty much all companies I know of) are very inflexible. It breaks my heart to see so many women torn away from their new borns because they have to go to work. Other than that I do think this is a good company to work for" - Goalsetter800966
- "I have had several close friends and a few family members take maternity leave and it is 6 weeks long with an option to apply for a "bonding" extension which I believe is another 6 weeks if approved. I saw how they stressed and struggled before and after with this short amount of time and I picked up countless hours and shifts to help them spend more time with their babies. " - Goalsetter800966
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous