Delta Air Lines, Inc. http://www.delta.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Delta Air Lines, Inc.?
Lady Granola

Not enough Women in Senior Leadership.

Lady Hotspur

Delta is much better than it used to be about promoting and pushing women forward. However, there is work still to be done. To an extent, it feels like women in upper leadership positions are limited to 'soft-touch' roles (HR, reservations, customer service, etc). There are several employee networking groups aimed at female leaders, though, and this is getting better by the day.

It's a huge company, so YMMV
Lady planejf

A lot of women but not as many at the top

A Girl Supervisor, Outstation

Delta Global Services is managed by some unprofessional individuals. The management is a bunch of wannabes. They treat employees like crap. You get paid low salary for a lot of stress and pressure. You do not know any better until you leave the place. My situation was unique. I caught someone stealing and they turned the tables on me. The employee was their TDY buddy. The mainline part of the company is much better than the subcontracted outstations. If you are not in a major city, forget it. There are not any smoking policies in the city I worked. The smokers were always outside smoking and left all the non smokers to check in passengers in between the smoke breaks. The manager was just as bad with the cigarettes at my location.

Flyer Girl

I enjoy working where I do. There amount of women in the department is increasing, especially in managerial roles.

Women Review Delta Air Lines, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Delta Air Lines, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady Granola Lady Hotspur Lady planejf A Girl Flyer Girl