We crowdsource DuPont's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on DuPont's employee reviews and anonymous tips from DuPont employees.
DuPont Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
DuPont offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 18 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 1 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Chemicals Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Chemicals industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at DuPont
- Madam Luck
- 8 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 8 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
DuPont Maternity Leave Comments
- "n/a" - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance, temporary" - Anonymous
- "DuPont offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 1 fully paid week off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "At DuPont 40% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 28 % of women and 27 % of new hires are also women. At DuPont 60 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 9% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 10 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "25% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous