We crowdsource Electronic Arts's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Electronic Arts's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Electronic Arts employees.
Electronic Arts Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Electronic Arts offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave and 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Gaming Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Gaming industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Electronic Arts
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Electronic Arts Maternity Leave Comments
- "I was not eligible for the full maternity leave benefits since I had only been there 9 months as a full time employee instead of 1 full year. " - workeR
- "EA has a wonderful on-site day care (if you are lucky enough to get a spot), they expanded their parental leave last year, a Women's Employee Resource Group and other woman-powered groups kicked off last year, women support other women here and so much more!" - anon2745
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule, seasonal, occasional" - Anonymous
- "you are given 8 weeks of paid paternity leave to use at your discretion within one year from child's birth" - Anonymous